BLT Skin Cream
BLT Skin Cream is a uniquely formulated blend of three classic anesthetics: benzocaine, lidocaine and tetracaine with no grit, no odor, and no dyes — just a silky smooth, high-end finish.
Ordering BLT Skin Cream is for licensed professionals only.
Fulfilled by DDP Medical
Apply cream to affected area of pain no more than 3-4 times per day. Cream should be applied 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled appointment. Always apply a small test spot prior to full application. Do not cover area of application with any occlusive dressing or apply local heat (such as heating pad) to area of use. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membrane. Dispose of product after the beyond use date.
Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on the label. Information in this website is not intended as medical advice.
Uses For temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do not use
- On wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- In large quantities
- At the same time as other topical analgesics or anesthetics
- If you are currently taking medication to control heart rate or rhythm or if you have any type of heart disease
- If you are allergic to PABA, benzocaine, lidocaine, tetracaine or other sulfonamides (sulfa) type drugs
- If you are under the age of 17
When using this product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membrane
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of clear occlusive dressing
- Do not apply local heat (such as heating pad) to area of use
Stop use and ask your doctor if
- If redness or skin irritation is present at application site
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You have any heart conditions
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Methemoglobinemia has been associated with the use of local anesthetics; therefore, BLT Skin Cream should be used with caution in patients with severe hepatic disease.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Store away from heat, sunlight, and excessive heat or humidity